- Competitive Exams include JEE(MAIN & ADVANCED)/ NSO/ IMO/ KVPY/ BITS-PILANI/ VIT/ MIT and other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Subjects Covered : Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- 30 Days classes
- 60 Hours classes per subject
- Separate Test Series
- 5 Days classes in a week
- 12 Hours teaching per week (10 hours classes + 2 hours test)
- Topics are systematically taught from very basic to very advanced level as per latest Boards and Competitive level exams pattern.
- Daily Doubt Clearing Session.
- Regular tests and their discussions.
- Chapter-wise Assignments and their discussions.
- Previous year Questions and High Order Thinking Questions are covered.
- Comprehensive study material designed to meet the requirements of both school/ board exams and major competitive exams like JEE(MAIN & ADVANCED)/ NSO/ IMO/ KVPY/ BITS-PILANI/ VIT/ MIT and other Engineering Entrance Exams. .
- Covering all the topics with detailed theory, solved examples and illustrations and exercises.
- Objective type & Subjective worksheets.
- Home assignments.
- Reference books of all the subjects free of cost.
- There will be classes 3 days per subject per week and one day reserved for subjective and objective tests.
- Class duration will be 6 hours per subject per week and test duration may vary from 1 hour to 3 hour depending upon the test pattern to be conducted.
- Subjects Covered: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Competitions Covered: JEE(MAIN & ADVANCED)/ NSO/ IMO/ KVPY/ BITS-PILANI/ VIT/ MIT and other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Teachers make sure that all the concepts are cleared in depth through different examples with detailed explanations.
- Chapter- wise Assignments, Worksheets and their Discussions.
- Periodically subjective test, objective tests, full syllabus tests, full tests (Both Subjective and Objectives)are taken.
- Home assignments are regularly given for self study and the doubts are taken by the main teacher himself.
- Daily guidance during class help students to acquire equal command on all the topics, eliminates mistake and improve rank in tests.
- Maximum Personal attention is given to all the students by the teachers so that do not hesitate or be fearful even in asking trivial doubts.
- Personal counseling on one to one basis by teachers is done at different stages to improve students’s performance and build confidence in students.
- Scheduled doubt session besides daily doubts in class.
- Test Schedule/Planner for whole session will be provided to the students at the time of Registration itself.
- Mock tests on the pattern of JEE(MAIN & ADVANCED) and other competitive exams.
- Revision classes just before the exams to help students keep the preparation momentum going.
- Weekly and Monthly Topic-Wise Tests
- Quarterly, Half Yearly syllabus and full syllabus tests
- Objective and Subjective Test (Based on Competition Level + Boards)