- NCERT Exercises as per latest CBSE board examination pattern and exercises from
- CTS Booklets.
- Daily Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Regular Brief tests and their discussions
- Chapter-wise Assignments and their discussions.
- Previous year Questions and High Order Thinking Questions are covered.
- Comprehensive study material designed to meet the requirements of both school/ board exams and major competition like NTSE/NSTSE/NSO/iOS/IMO/ iOM /NSEJS /PRMO etc.
- Covering all the topics with detailed theory, solved examples and illustrations and exercises.
- Objective type & Subjective worksheets.
- Home assignments.
- Reference books of all the subjects free of cost.
- Subjects Covered: Science, Mathematics, MAT, Social Studies.
- Boards Covered: CBSE
- Competitions Covered: NTSE/NSTSE/NSO/iOS/IMO/ iOM /NSEJS /PRMO
- Teachers make sure that all the concepts are cleared in depth through different examples with detailed explanations.
- Chapter- wise Assignments, Worksheets and their Discussions.
- Periodically subjective test, objective tests, full syllabus tests, full tests (Both Subjective and Objectives)are taken.
- Home assignments are regularly given for self study and the doubts are taken by the main teacher himself.
- Daily guidance during class help students to acquire equal command on all the topics, eliminates mistake and improve rank in tests.
- Maximum Personal attention is given to all the students by the teachers so that do not hesitate or be fearful even in asking trivial doubts.
- Personal counseling on one to one basis by teachers is done at different stages to improve students’s performance and build confidence in students.
- Scheduled doubt session besides daily doubts in class.
- Test Schedule/Planner for whole session will be provided to the students at the time of Registration itself.
- Mock tests on the pattern of IMO/NSO/NTSE and other competitive exams.
- Revision classes just before the exams to help students keep the preparation momentum going.
- Weekly and Monthly Topic-Wise Tests
- Quarterly, Half Yearly syllabus and full syllabus tests
- Objective and Subjective Test (Based on Competition Level + Boards)