Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is a national-level entrance test conducted by BITS Pilani. BITSAT is held every year to offer admission in B.E., B.Pharma, and other courses offered at BITS campuses. On average, around 3 Lakh candidates take BITSAT every year.
Entrance Exam (Session 1):
Candidates should pass Class 12th. To apply for B.E., they must have a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in PCM & 60% in each subject, To apply for B.E., they must have a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in PCM/B & 60% in each subject.
Candidates, who appeared in the 12th last year, are also considered eligible for BITSAT.
For Direct Admission(Session 2)
- Candidates must have secured the first rank in State and Central Board in India for 2022 for direct admission.
- Detailed information about direct admission for meritorious students will be made available tentatively on July 10, 2022, on the official website of www.bitsadmission.com.
The exam should consist of one paper comprising 150 M.C.Qs having 4 sections. The distribution of courses are as per:
Marking Scheme: Each question is of 3 marks. The maximum mark is 450 for 150 questions.
BITSAT 2022 Schedule:
How to apply for writing BITSAT-2021?
- Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2021 by applying in the
prescribed application form online.
- A candidate has to complete the application form online at
http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees.
- Take the printout of the filled-in form for your future reference. The prescribed fee for BITSAT is Rs. 3400/- (three thousand four hundred only) for male candidates and Rs. 2900/- (two thousand nine hundred only) for female candidates.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducted IPU CET exam every year for admission to UG & PG programs in the field of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Law, and Management. The courses like MBA, B.Tech., M.Tech., LLB, MCA are offered by GGSIPU.
Must have age 21 years, Should have passed Class 12th
Consists of one paper comprising 150 ques. with exam duration of 2 hours 30 mins.
There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE, pronounced as witty) is an annual engineering entrance examination conducted by VIT University all over India and abroad.
|Contact Details||VITEEE Email ID: email@example.com
VITEEE Helpline: 0416 220 2020