NEET is an annual Medical Entrance Examination in India. It is conducted NTA for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in several medical colleges across the country.
- Candidate Should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
AIIMS is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India.
- Must have age 17 years
- Should have passed 12th Class with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject
*Please keep visiting official website of AIIMS for updated information
JIPMER – is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG Medical MBBS courses. The admission will be offered by the JIPMER Keraikal and Punducherry campuses.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates must pass individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together 40% marks/OBC/SC/ST/OPH)
- Candidates those appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April can also apply.
- The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode of 150 minutes in two shifts. There are 200 MCQs type questions asked in the exam.
*Please keep visiting official website of JIPMER for updated information