- To motivate their child to be regular and punctual.
- To maintain interest in what their child is learning and have daily conversion with their child to know about his/her progress in academy.
- To encourage him/her to develop independent study habits at home.
- To persuade them to discuss any problem or doubt without ant hesitation with his/her teachers in class itself.
- To inform the teacher very honestly about child’s behavior and work at home. They should not necessarily defend his behavior.
- Most importantly, parents should recognize the teacher’s expertise in his own field. They must instill respect for the teacher in their child’s mind.
- To check SMS and App notifications regularly.